Data protection and safety for our partners/members and for consumers have very high priority for DLG RUS Therefore, the protection of your personal data is very important and of great concern for us.
We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Russian Federation. In this Statement, we would like to inform you which data we process for which purposes and which rights you have.
1. Anonymised data collection and processing on this website
Log file data transmitted to us by your server are automatically recorded in our server and stored in an internal log file. These are the following data:
- Type and version of the browser you use,
- Type and version of the operating system you use,
- URL of the website through which you have reached us,
- Search words you have used to locate our website,
- Date and time you call up our website,
- Name of the sub-websites you call up.2. Data collection and processing on this websiteType of data
- If you have registered on our website, we collect and store the data we receive unless you object.
- These data are collected and processed by us in anonymised form, i.e. they cannot be matched to a specific person. The purpose of data collection and processing is the evaluation for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
- Company name and legal form
- Company domicile
- Additional addresses of the company
- Industry and
- Natural persons
- Last name
- First name
- Date of birth
- Business address
- Data for a more detailed specification of the sector and occupation (e.g. an agricultural enterprise, animal husbandry, politics, function in the company)
This website also uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files stored on your computer which permit an analysis of the website use by you. The information about your use of the website generated by the cookie is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States where it is then stored. You can prevent cookies being stored by making the appropriate setting in your browser software; we would, however, point out that if you do so, certain functions of this website may not work to their full extent. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) being saved, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You have the right to request erasure, rectification or restriction of the processing of your data. If you wish, you will be informed about the content and scope of your data we have stored. In addition, you are entitled get back your personal data or to have them transmitted by DLG RUS in a suitable format. You may object to the storage and processing of your data and an automatic decision in individual cases with effect for the future at any time. This also applies if you have given us your consent to use your data. Such objection may be sent informally by post or by e-mail without having specific reasons.
ul. Lesnaya 43
127055 Moscow, Russian Federation
per Telefon: +7 (499) 250 8796
per E-Mail: info-rus(at)dlg.org
- Your personal data collected through this website will be stored centrally in a data base of DLG RUS. This is where we categorise your data according to the information you have provided for the purpose of automatic classification according to your interests/needs (automatic decision-making). We use your data for sending you the DLG-NEWSLETTERS you have ordered, to carry out/organise/manage the NEWSLETTERS or to send information and advertising mailings of DLG or invitations to DLG events (“legitimate commercial interest” as an enterprise advertising its services. According to the DLG erasure guidelines, your data will be stored only as long as necessary for the purpose of storage.
- Without a specific indication of a breach of law, however, permanent supervision of the linked websites cannot reasonably be expected. As soon as we become aware of breaches, we will remove such links immediately.
- 3. To whom are such data provided?
- Natural persons
- We use so-called “cookies” for our websites. Cookies are small text files which are filed on your computer and stored by your browser. By placing cookies, our web server is able to identify your browser, your individual settings on our websites and possibly parts of the registration data in encoded form which makes using our websites easier for you and enables you to log in automatically.
- Only in exceptional cases is the entire IP address transferred to the Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this infor-mation to analyse your use of the website, to create reports on website activities and to provide further services linked to website use and Internet use to the website operator. The IP address transferred by Google Analytics from your browser is not combined with other data from Google.
- Our website further collects and stores data for marketing and optimisation purposes. These data are used to create use profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies (see below) may be used for this purpose. The data obtained with the etracker technology will not be used without the separate consent of the data subject to identify the user of the website in person and will not be combined with personal data about the individual behind the pseudonym. Data subjects may object to collection and storage of their data for the future at any time by clicking here.